Headjack SDK Scripting Reference
This is the C# scripting reference documentation of the Headjack SDK for Unity 2021.3 LTS. These pages assume you are already familiar with Headjack and already have the Headjack SDK installed and set up in your Unity project.
If you are just getting started with custom app development in Headjack, please refer to our Knowledge Base for all the information you need to get started quickly.
Use the table of contents on the left or the search bar in the top-right to find your way around the SDK functions. All primary functionality of the Headjack SDK can be accessed through static functions in the Headjack.App class, so that's a great place to start.
- Up-to-date Headjack app (meta)data from server
- Multi-platform VR camera system
- Multi-platform VR input system
- Fast and easy downloading and managing of video (and other media)
- Image handling
- Show or stream immersive video in VR with a single function call
- Video player libraries and playback controls included
- Custom app variable support, easily managed within Headjack CMS
- Remote control your Headjack app, synced on multiple devices
- Subtitle loading and display in VR
- Utility functions, like displaying a popup in VR
- And much more...